Sunday, January 15, 2006

would be to watch or remember now it was

What was it?
I was in Japan and something happened?
I have never been, I was watching a film and I drifted off and I had this ace idea, I suppose the only answer would be to watch the film again, but I can't bear the samuri.
Thats right I remember now it was write a review or a snapshot of the film and see how I could quote myself as I like enigmatic quotes like the joy division one "just why or understand" which is lifted from a verse of She's lost control its not the whole line even but in abstract it makes you wonder of how it fits and when its in the whole line and even the verse " and she turned around and took me by the hand and said,I've lost control again.And how I'll never know just why or understand,She said I've lost control again " which is not uncommon, sometimes film titles from the 1950's can evoke the same whistful meloncholy a random pick this from imdb searching frank sinatra brings, Some Came Running,None but the brave,and Not as a stranger. That anyway is why I wrote this piece however if I can not find a title I will make one up that I wish I had shoehorned in earlier.
shit

No comments: