Monday, February 06, 2006

PodCast


Please subscribe to my podcast. Its experimental Art mixed with a heady mix of pure bollocks.
The first project is Soundtrack an attempt to recreate my journeys of February 03 2006 through to as many white headphoned peoples ipods as possible in the hope of creating a sound echo and hopefully making ipod users appreciate the sounds that happen all around us everyday.

I-tunes users, follow this link and and I Tunes should automatically find my podcast It is free and you do not have to register or anything.


If you use other MP3 clients these should be coming online in the next few weeks, simply search for jamjam23 or ben papercut.

I will endeavor to update the podcasts with challenging audio and video on a monthly basis.

The podcast is marked explicit, it is not rude it is just I often swear and shit (doh)

No comments: